Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, March 20, 2018   3:48:49 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Where We Arenít
Posted By: Greg S/CG
10/5/2015 9:20:33 AM

Original Commentary Link
26 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I was left thinking after this one Pete. Very very good!
God Bless!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13071

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 10/5/2015 12:40:37 PM
27 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Pete. You had me thinking there, but I got it. This got me thinking too about the rapture. We will not hover above the earth, but like Lot we will look to Jesus and heaven. Minus the Jews, earth will be Sodom and Gomorrah.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13072

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/5/2015 3:04:51 PM
32 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

I'm so glad we aren't where we were and are almost where we will be - with Him!!! Won't that be a grand and glorious day!
Yes, the rebirth of Israel is the real marker and turning point, to Satan's chagrin. But how Scofield and others started looking and "seeing," before that marker is most interesting. I look forward to meeting them in heaven, along with a few billion other folks. Anyhow - no going back - thank you, Lord! Only UP!!! Come, Lord Jesus!
Stay safe, Pete. Praying!