Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   12:55:30 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

As the World Turns…
Posted By: PaulLaymon
10/12/2015 10:32:47 AM

Original Commentary Link
31 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 34 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
It is interesting that the Antichrist, through the work of American taxpayers, may come up with a way to block our brains from knowing salvation and a part of our armor in Eph. 6:17 is salvation, which protects our brains.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13078

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/12/2015 12:02:11 PM
36 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

I think your right Pete the Mark will have some incentives along with needing it to buy or sell, It might very well improves ones immunity to disease and improve ones memory and ability's. Things that would make the un-godly rush to receive it. 

Great work Here Pete. Not just the information on the mark but on salvation as well.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13079

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 10/12/2015 9:55:15 PM
35 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

I agree Pete, what a great article you wrote, about salvation, and about where we are right now.  It is going so fast. I am thinking of Proverbs where Wisdom stands at the gate and cries out to the simple to turn in here.  She pleads with them.  If only they would heed God, before they harden their hearts beyond reaching.  Great job, Pete.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13083

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 10/13/2015 6:33:24 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 26 PrayingPraying

I always love your articles because they are so thought provoking.  However this one scares me to death.  I've been trying for the last few years to steer my daughter and grandsons to the "truth", but they wereimmersed in Mormonism when my daughter married a man who was raised a Mormon and she joined the Mormon Church.  After her divorce, she and the children fell away from the Mormon church, but I don't think they have ever really given up on all the false teachings. I'm so afraid they will be led by the great delusion.  I became a Christian long after my daughter was married, so I had no chance to teach her the gospel until much later -- too late to be able to really make a difference now.  They do not want to hear the gospel from me.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13084

Posted By: pete -
Date: 10/13/2015 8:00:46 PM
31 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Gale, never underestimate the power of prayer.  I should have died many years ago were it not for a praying mom.