Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 17, 2018   8:16:32 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Oh My Gog
Posted By: Greg S/CG
10/15/2015 12:40:02 PM

Original Commentary Link
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I agree. One of the upside down things that are happening in the Middle East is that for Christians in the Area Putin is a savior, He is actively attacking those who are killing them. Obama on the other hand was arming Rebels who were killing Christians, Obama Supported the over throw of both Gadafy and Murbarak both men protected there Christian population and Assad has always protected the ancient Christian Population in Syria. Now all three of these men were and are about as bad a dictator as you can get but they didnt kill Christians. Obama has done more harm to Christianity in a indirect way then any leader alive today. So my observation is it will take a Hook in the Mouth to turn Putin around because as it stands he doesn't appear to have designs on Israel. I think one would have a better chance on guessing the day of rapture then predicting what will happen in Syria next month. Thanks for writing this article it has answered a few questions I had on Ezekiel.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13087

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/15/2015 2:21:23 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Thanks Greg for responding. I totally agree with your statements. Kadhafi had become somewhat of an ally and Mubarak was astrong ally. Why Obama wanted them out is a mystery. Why did Jimmy Carter do the same with Pahlavi in Iran? He ushered in the Islamic Revolution. The devil is hard at work.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13088

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/16/2015 9:28:07 AM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Agree 100 percent. I think those men were disposed because the time had come to move prophecy forward and as long as these three were in power things would remain the same. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13089

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 10/17/2015 8:17:36 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad all needed to be controlled and not eliminated. Putin is now trying to save Assad. The hook will be if he sees Israel at risk of going under to Islam. He will not want the Islamic State to control Israel's wealth.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13090

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 10/17/2015 8:22:53 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: What also causes me to marvel is the blindness of the Evangelical and Charismatic Christians to the prophetic events taking place. I'm afraid that God plans to use the Gog-Magog war to wake up the church so that it can get ready for Jesus and preach the gospel.