Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 22, 2018   10:28:05 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Hey Jude
Posted By: RobinCrow
10/19/2015 10:58:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Absolutely inspiring! I am so grateful for these messages. They are usually right on time and clear to understand. Thank you so much!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13092

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/19/2015 4:04:43 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen and Amen, St. Jude! You, too, Pete! Clear and concise enough to pass on to those who have a little knowledge - but not enough - and are open to truth. Lines are being drawn, but here and there I still run in to someone who is seeking. Even so...

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13093

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/19/2015 9:37:26 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, I don't recall if I posed this question here or elsewhere, but I will posit it here: in regards to our call to reach whoever we can reach, at what point do we come to the "shake the dust from your sandels if they won't receive the message"? It seems that NO ONE wants to hear or be bothered by hearing said message. I don't recall Jesus EVER saying or suggesting begging someone to believe. I personally believe that and the fact that we don't lope someones head off if they don't agree to believe is precisely what seperates us from old Mo's death cult. I don't mean to sound heartless, but Jesus never said everyone would come around, and it sure seems to me that in these last days everything is coming about exactly as prophesized.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13104

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/22/2015 1:26:42 PM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments: Michael, I've often wished someone would do an article on the sovereignty of God in relation to salvation. Salvation is from God, first and last. Nobody saves anybody by preaching, we are giving them the information they need to do what God already wants to do for them because they are elect and they have been called to repentence. In short, we are assisting Him in His work by spreading the Word. God is responsible for the outcome. Romans 9 spells it out. John 17:9-20 where Jesus won't pray for certain men, only for those who believe. Recall the parables where Jesus speaks of a man buying the whole field in order to get the treasure, the fisherman who casts a net and tosses the bad stuff,and much more. This doctrine runs throughout the Bible. Dozens of verses. I'll witness to anyone who will listen until they don't want to listen. Some sow, some water, some reap.