Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   8:50:47 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Incomparable Riches of His Grace
Posted By: Greg S/CG
10/26/2015 9:19:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
26 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I used to refer two these men as my two Jacks. I too was directly effected by these two men and my journey through Scripture was greatly enhanced because of both of them. I never met either Jack except through email. I can say my journey through scripture after being saved has been effected more by these two men's work then any other people in my life. I Know the Lord was fully aware of what these men were doing for Christianity. He took them while they were still many years left to them and very few replacements have appeared on the horizon. Makes me feel as if the Lord was shutting down the store. This site has many good writers who share the gospel with us and they all shine brightly and you Pete are definitely one who is rising up out of the masses and feeding the Sheep.  The road ahead is not a pretty one and the Lord might be looking for diffrent types of shepards as we move forward.  The type who can walk us right out the door as he locks up Christianity for now and concentrates on the Jews.

Hal Lindsey set me on the path by planting a small seed back in 1973 with his book Late Great Planet Earth. I think many folks my age encountered that book in there youth.  I think the Lord must still have some work for Hal. 

Greg

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13109

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/26/2015 9:43:54 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That was a wonderful tribute to both men Pete.  You will have an eternity to chat with them soon.  Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13110

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 10/26/2015 11:05:35 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for your tribute to Jack Kelley as well as Jack Kinsella. Even though I never met Jack Kelley, I felt like I knew him and I feel a tremendous loss at his passing. I, as you, had corresponded him via email and he was gracious enough to respond to some of my questions. His web site and teachings have played such an important role in my spiritual growth over the last several years that I am struggling at the thought of being without them but I know God will fill in the void. I have wept many times over his passing and will miss him greatly. And, at the same time, I rejoice for Jack as he is in the presence of the Lord and must be thrilled! We can only imagine. I didn't start reading Jack Kinsella's articles until after he passed but also rely on those everyday. You have become one of my favorite writers and I have also looked forward to your articles for the last year and will look forward to continuing to read and learn from them. Thank you again for writing about Jack Kelley. I was hoping someone would say something.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13111

Posted By: ja -
Date: 10/26/2015 11:05:42 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for this....I loved both Jacks so much and JK and I Had written back and forth for years. God did give me grace when I needed men of truth to help me understand, and how I found the people I did, you guys are my church. The generals are gone and maybe it's our time to step up and be leaders. The other ranks must advance in the Word and get it out there, and now it's time to step forth. Because of them, we carry the lamp!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13112

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 10/26/2015 12:14:32 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

thank you pete for a great tribute to both men. i miss them both but they left us all a treasure of knowledge through their writing.  two men who had the ability of explaining things and making it so understandable for us.  i miss them both.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13113

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 10/26/2015 12:41:44 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Pete, I too years ago found Omega Letter and Jack and received glorious instruction regarding grace, faith and prophecy. I was later linked to Jack/Gracethrufaith and have brought numerous people to these sites. I already miss them dearly.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13114

Posted By: CherylKeller -
Date: 10/26/2015 3:28:51 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for this article.These two Jack's also have had a huge part in my walk with Christ for many years once I found them online.My hope is that men like you,Pete,will step in to gracethrufaith and keep it up,as you have helped do at the Omega letter.God is so faithful.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13118

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 10/26/2015 8:33:09 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, this was a moving, powerful and heartfelt tribute to Jack Kelley and to our good friend, Jack Kinsella. I am certain that your words must be a comfort to Gayle and to Mrs. Kelley as well. Hal Lindsey would also undoubtedly appreciate the honor you have paid to Jack in your commentary. We all miss his writings and wish we still had the benefit and blessing of his insights into current events and prophecy. It has gotten real crazy out there! I was not as well acquainted with Jack Kelley's writings, but will certainly look them up now. Their words will be timeless!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13119

Posted By: JosephTapia -
Date: 10/26/2015 9:19:58 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments: I called them "The Two Jacks", my teachers after I was renewed. I will be forever grateful to them for teaching Eternal Security without "weasel clauses" or reservations - this kept me standing fully on God's Grace, and removed any desire to bolt from condemnation again. I miss them, but I am not in despair - I know that they are in an infinitely better place.

Thank you for the eulogy, Pete. Amen.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 13120

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/26/2015 9:38:09 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: To be honest in my feelings, I really pray and hope for the continuation of the person that is Hal Lindsey. In light of the past couple years of all the visionaries that have finished the race, aside from Hal there really are not too many "elders" left to guide. Hopefully, that also means the Trumpet is gonna sound real soon.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 13124

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 10/27/2015 9:13:12 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Similar to Greg and Joseph, I've told people in Bible studies that when I needed some extra-biblical help, I would always pull out my "pair of Jacks".  Thanks to their heavenly investment, we still have access to their treasure.

I've shared this with my former neighbor and friend, Ron Maurno (Prophecy Tracker) and he said that he also leaned heavily upon them.  In a Bible study with Ron and his wife last week, we together mourned this great loss and wondered what it is that God is doing.  Time is short and He is merciful was the consensus.

Thank you, Pete, for this tribute.  I'm not inclined to give honor to men but to these two greats, I whole-heartedly offer it with thanks to our Father for sending them our way.

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 13125

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 10/27/2015 8:15:29 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Greg, 

I am in full agreement with you. I learned so much from these two men. It is truly a loss for us, but someday (soon I hope) we can meet them in person! 

I too became a christian as a result of reading Hal Lindsey's book "The Late Great Planet Earth" in about 1973. There must be multitudes of people that Hal impacted with that book. 

I may need to go review it as our world truly is in the Late stages. 

Oh for the rapture and finally getting experiential righteousness without the sin nature! 

Oh for the face to face moments with our Saviour! (thanks to His precious blood!) 

Oh for the New Jerusalem! The Jacks did a good job of expanding my understanding of what we have instore!