Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 20, 2018   2:30:27 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  4 : 1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Late, Not so Great, Dam of Davidic Denial
Posted By: JudithShell
10/27/2015 10:06:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
26 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article, as usual, Wendy. I am following these findings also in the city of David (also called Mt. Zion)and 2 Chronicles scriptures.The former temple might be there and Temple Mt might be 'the court of the Gentiles'. watching these developments closely.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13126

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/27/2015 9:10:50 PM
32 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: And the clock goes tick-tock, tick-tock, racing towards the time when the entire Bible AND Torah will be ultimately not be called a myth but outright lies, and believers in both Christianity and Judaism will be considered both mentally addled and dangerous. I don't know if I can back that up with Scripture, but I can sure see,taste, smell, hear, and feel it coming. Hopefully the Trumpet will sound first, because I for one would rather disappear that go through an awful lot of shotgun shells fighting God knows who in an attempt to protect my loved ones. That may not sound spiritual enough, but I am being honest.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13127

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 10/28/2015 9:13:06 AM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen, Michael.  I  feel the same way. I know I should turn the other cheek, but when it comes to my family?   Hope it never comes to that.  And Judith, Ihave been watching things in Jerusalem too.  And with the recent oil discovered in Israel,  I doubt that it will be very long before a serious attempt at conquest comes from their neighbors.  We live in very interesting times. And you're right , Michael. If you have the slightest grasp on the prophetic scriptures, you can see a whole lot coming.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13139

Posted By: BethJohnson -
Date: 11/2/2015 10:36:04 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy - great article. My family and I listened to Jesse Johnson's sermon at Immanuel Bible Church yesterday and this article is a great follow up. You might want to check it out. www.immanuelbible.net/ministries/sermons/message/global-plans-for-a-local-king
2 Samuel 7:1-17

Maranatha!
Beth Johnson