Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 24, 2018   11:35:46 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Two Witnesses of Revelation 11
Posted By: Martha E
10/29/2015 11:30:07 AM

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
this is a great series and the only complaint i have ever had is the long wait between books ! but even more than the wonderful books i am so grateful that you are mending from your long bout with surgery and complications. still keeping up prayer and i know it always takes longer than we think to completely heal. thanks for all your writing and the books have your unique perspective which really adds to the story - especially the scientific stuff that you explain so well.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13128

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/29/2015 2:46:58 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Great article,Jerry!Ithink the other witness is Enoch,not Moses who has died.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13129

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/30/2015 4:49:26 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: I honestly admire and envy you at the same time Mr. Jerry. For all the carp you have had to deal with, you have still been able to knock out columns of really great material. Ever since I spoke to you I have dealt with more roadblocks than I can count that have hindered getting anything coherent down on paper relevant to the projects we talked about. You got any words of advice on how to get out of a rut every bit as difficult as being stuck in a rut of red Georgia clay where your wheels just get deeper the more you try to get out of it?
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13130

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/30/2015 6:17:57 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

I agree with you Anton, at least this is the way my books lean. 

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13131

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/30/2015 6:20:33 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Michael, I feel the same way about the past year. Seems everytime I turn around there is an obstacle! Such is life.

As far as writing, getting started is the hardest part. If you do not feel confident just sitting down and writing, make notes (I use post-its) and stick them somewhere. and eventually the story will alamost write itself. Be patient!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13133

Posted By: ja -
Date: 10/30/2015 11:42:09 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hey! Hope you get to feeling better!