Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, June 20, 2018   3:24:16 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Looking for Christís Coming
Posted By: PaulLaymon
10/30/2015 10:28:57 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
34 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 31 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I do look forward to Christ’s at-any-moment appearing based on my understanding of Scripture.

But I must admit; lately, even though I am the dispensationalist, Bible-prophecy, Jesus is coming soon, nut of my circle of family and friends; I've caught myself getting caught up in the concerns of this life, which always fogs up my view of what I am looking toward. This life is hard, with multi-faceted distractions. I know that it is the strong faith in Christ that has been gifted me, that saves me. And God has put me in places where He is able to keep my attention. But even with this faith and God's daily care for me, I am still so easily led astray. I regularly feel wretched and undeserving.

Thank you Jesus that it's not about me in this flesh. I am set free. Now help me and those here in this OL place to keep our minds set on the things of the Spirit. We are anxious for the revealing of Your glory to us.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13132

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 10/30/2015 10:18:15 PM
30 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf -

Thanks VERY much for that list of links. It will be Tuesday before I have a day off, but I plan to review them then. I just wake up every morning and hope that today is THE day. Of course, at my age I'm closer than a lot of people.