Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   3:40:22 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Really Radical
Posted By: Carolee
11/3/2015 9:19:14 AM

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Alla J. Vernon McGee . . . a first class "rubber meets the road" Wendy!!!

P.S.  It took me a minute to continue after I read about the "thirsty" 3-year-old drinking from the fish tank because I was so busy laughing.   Obviously her guardian angel was busily "on the job"!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13143

Posted By: ja -
Date: 11/3/2015 10:06:48 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Yeah, I have skipped going to church and now all my sharing is online with the minority of folks I meet who are not under the spell of the laodotians! I live wayyyy out in the country, so I don't have many choices. When the new gospel hit the old Methodist church here, it made me sick. Oh and yeah I've been sick for years and a 40 mile rt drive every Sunday would be a burden to find another option. The baptists church is the closest we have that might still be bible grounded and its 20 miles.

I am so grateful for this, Grace thru Faith and RR.
Keeps me somewhat fed. I'd love to find a church and may have to move to do so. Thanks for all your articles, Wendy.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13145

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/3/2015 4:50:38 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Very good post Wendy. We are all sinners, your so right. Thats the part that everyone in a Church needs to remember. Christ can see the perfect version of you and I, He saw it while we were in the womb.  We are far from perfect on this earth.That perfect version will exist, someday, more then likly sooner then we expect. A good well grounded church has members who accept that we all are sinners. Understands we are doing the best we can.

Nope, I haven't found a good church either!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13146

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/3/2015 9:00:38 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Ditto for me and mine finding an actual church. I have to say,though, that "servant Evangelism" sort of sounds, as it was portrayed, like "bribe em' to follow Jesus". Without trying to sound like an unwilling, unfeeling for the lost, don't give a rip about anyones soul believer, I can't remember ANYWHERE in Scripture about Jesus saying something like "My new commandment I give to you...thou shall beg lost souls to believe on Me". Seems like He said something more like "and if they won't believe upon Me, shake the dust off of yourself as a testimony against them". That is PRECISELY what seperates us from the islamists...we don't rape, pillage, or behead anyone who won't believe in the only Saviour there is.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13147

Posted By: AlanHoward -
Date: 11/3/2015 10:40:22 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: As a Pastor I knew who has since gone to be with the Lord would say, "human good accomplished in the power of the flesh only, is just whitewashing the devils world."

Great article as always Wendy. I always look forward to Tuesdays to read your articles when I get home from work.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13148

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 11/4/2015 7:22:02 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

excellent wendy - thanks! i have found a small church - independent baptist - they go by the bible. the pastor retired and there are so few of us that meet there but we have been blessed with good speakers each sunday.  it is such a small church that the pastor has to be bi-vocational and the one that retired put roofs up for people but it is a job that a 70year old+ should retire from.  i am grateful the lord led me to the omegaletter and this small church. i don't know how long this church can remain open  . . .

thanks for all your articles.