Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   8:36:01 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Ephesians  2 : 8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Cure for a Heart Murmur
Posted By: Anton
12/1/2015 1:58:57 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Wendy.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13195

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 12/1/2015 4:10:19 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow, Wendy. I had no idea about the dopamine thing. I do not have an overly optimistic personality and I have been having health issues for quite some time now, but I am good at creating new habits and you can bet I will be telling my brain about lots of "good things" happening over the next three weeks (the amount of time it takes for us homo sapiens to create a new habit)! One really good thing is that He is preparing a place for us and maybe, just maybe, it is almost ready!!!
Thanks and God Bless you and yours!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13196

Posted By: VickyBaze -
Date: 12/1/2015 4:16:57 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Wendy!Smile

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13197

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 12/1/2015 4:32:33 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Not that I give thanks as much as I should; but it has always bothered me to read about the lepers and how only one returned to give thanks. 

Interesting article.  I had not known about the health benefit of being thankful.  I had heard about laughter being good for us.  It makes sense that all the positive things would be for our good.

Thank You Lord!

And thanks, Wendy.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13198

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 12/1/2015 9:14:32 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, as much as I highly regard and respect your writings, I have only 1 question for you...Black Friday shopping? Seriously? As we say in Chicago, what are you...goofy? I wouldn't go within 25 miles of ANY Black Friday site. I don't mind dying, but for a toaster?????