Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   7:44:07 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Day of the Lord
Posted By: Anton
12/14/2015 11:58:43 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent article,Pete!God bless you and yours in this Christmas season.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13218

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 12/14/2015 8:09:19 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Yes Pete, the discomfort has increased especially the last 6 months now. It relaxes for a few days then intensifies again for a longer time just as i remember my wife going through when my kids were born. The signs of these prophetic times are unmistakable to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear (i believe that means discernment) one of the spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit. I pray daily to be worthy to go in the Rapture even though i don't believe i am. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful articles and help these last 5 years, Pete. May Jesus bless you and your family always.
Maranatha, peace and love in Jesus' name,
dan
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13219

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 12/15/2015 2:40:22 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: "I want to take a moment and recant part of my statement I made in the previous week’s article concerning Jonathan Cahn."

So glad you re-considered! I've followed his writings and in my opinion, a LOT of people jumped on him when civilization didn't collapse in September. I've read much of Cahn's work and listened to him speak on a number of occasions. I believe he's the real deal, not some huckster trying to sell books and videos, but a man who is genuinely a "watchman on the wall".

Along that vein, I've been watching the situation between Russia and Turkey. People tend to overlook the fact that when Gavrilo Princip assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie in June of 1914, the first World War didn't commence immediately. It took some time. Along that line, the Great Depression didn't start on "Black Friday in 1929, it took some time. Like many here, I think we're on the cusp of a cataclysm. As we used to say in the Navy, just hide and watch.