Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   2:08:42 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Casus Belli
Posted By: Anton
12/21/2015 11:55:34 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Even so,come,Lord Jesus.
Amen,Pete.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13228

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 12/21/2015 5:18:59 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen! Pete

Greg
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13229

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 12/21/2015 8:06:25 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: If I am repeating myself here, please excuse me. As much as I believe and hope for the Rapture, I still think of how hard it must be for the persecuted Christians today, or of any other time, to believe in it. Living in ACTUAL persecution and hardship to the point of death or debasement, they HAVE to believe, in my opinion, they are already going through the Tribulation. I am, in all honesty, perplexed as to how they could be ministered to pertinent to the Pre-Trib view. Again, in spite of the schoolyard insults and taunts we experience in this country, we ain't seen nothing yet. And that is precisely the impetus I have to believe in it all the more. Why we have thusly been spared what these poor souls, and all the poor souls of the past have had inflicted on them is constantly a mystery to me. Don't mean to be a buzzkill, I am only confused. Nevertheless, Merry Christmas and MARANATHA (hopefully soon) to all here!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13237

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 12/27/2015 6:07:43 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I just read this and it was very good.  Thank you.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13240

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 12/29/2015 5:58:30 AM

Comments: Hey Pete, Could you please give me scripture for satan not being able to read our minds/thoughts. This is something I was not aware of and find it GREAT news if it's true. Not trying to challenge you brother, just being Berean is all. Thanks! Greg
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13241

Posted By: pete -
Date: 12/30/2015 4:34:26 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Greg,

For Satan to be able to read our minds, would mean that he is omniscient, which is a right reserved for God alone. 

1 Kings 8:39

Psalm 139:4

John 2:25

Matt. 9:4

John 6:64

Satan is also not omnipresent, so he must rely on his demons to do his bidding and to repoort back to him the goings on all over the world. 

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13243

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 12/31/2015 6:10:25 PM

Comments:

Thanks a bunch Pete...Happy New Year!!! To ALLLLL....