Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   12:49:55 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Daniel  12 : 4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

This Rebellious Planet
Posted By: ShelleyB
1/8/2016 3:24:04 PM

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent, Alf. My eldest son started reading The Golden Compass at around 13 and I was reading it to our 11 year old son when our oldest stopped reading after the second book. After we started the third book, my youngest said he was no longer interested. I finished it on my own and was so glad neither one of them wanted to continue. I know he would laugh at me for saying so, but I pity Mr. Pullman. Both our boys are Christians now. Praise God!
Imagine Smith and Athearn writing about the apostasy back then. They may have thought the tribulation was right around the corner. And here we are all this time later. Can it get much worse? I sure hope not. I keep saying it, but we have to be close. Right? Maranatha!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13273

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 1/10/2016 11:21:47 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

I read "That Hideous Strength" many years ago and thought that it was the strangest and most improbable of C.S.Lewis' Trilogy. Now, like you, I think that we are living in the middle of it.