Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 25, 2018   9:22:47 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  3 : 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Signs in the Sky
Posted By: Greg S/CG
1/14/2016 9:26:59 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I would like to hear one of these sounds myself.

Greg
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13284

Posted By: BobT -
Date: 1/14/2016 10:10:42 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I lived in California for over 50 years. We would hear loud booms that came with smaller, fast earthquakes all the time. Never heard anything that sounded like a trumpet though. From my research and what I can gather, it's actually the shofar that will be sounded, not an actual trumpet as we think. If you haven't heard one, the sound is both beautiful and ominous.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13285

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 1/14/2016 10:46:11 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Me too but think it would scare the- well, you know- out of me. It would have to be frightening.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13286

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 1/14/2016 10:48:54 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

It is an ominous sound from the shofar and these sound pretty ominous to me. I think people will be pretty surprised when we all start hearing these sounds. Thanks for commenting.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13288

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 1/14/2016 3:55:17 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Jerry, I've noticed that most assume these signs are heavenly in nature, but what if they're man made? I haven't found anything in the Bible that says these signs are from God; have you? TPTB certainly have the technology and means to create them by using the High Altitude Aural Research Project or electomagnetic frequency modulation & microwave technology using cell towers. This is all documented technology that has been used on populations worldwide for decades without our consent and until recently most people's knowledge. Jesus warned us many times not to be deceived. Just saying.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13289

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 1/14/2016 9:03:38 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, regarding the May 27 2015 incident, I don't know what was scarier...the sound or the sky, but these incidents have to be previews of what is to come. Some have called the sounds as tectonic plates scrapping together, others have called them the sounds of heavy machinery operating, etc. I call them a Divine commercial of a soon-to-be showing of a new Divine incident. Geesh, can you tell I was born smack dab in the middle of the Baby Boom? I use references to T.V.,movies, and music to make a point almost as much as Scripture to make a point.