Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:58:53 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Pre-Post Tribulation Rapture
Posted By: Greg S/CG
1/18/2016 11:44:57 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is a subject you will have to return to time and time again. A lot of folks are confused with this subject.
Thanks for doing such a good job clarifying the Pre Trib Rapture. As for your last paragraph I agree as well, a few of my cousins feel the post trib is the only true way and Im going to give them a wink once we get there through the pre trib rapture! They are so convinced Im going to fall under the Antichrists spell, Ive told them if Im wrong I know as much or more then they do about tribulation and will recognize The false prophet and Antichrist just as easily as they do. Thats the part that floors me though, This belief that those who believe the Pre trib will just fold like a house of cards before the Antichrist......Since we are waiting for his trumpet call we are the more vigilant group of believers because there is no sign warning of its eminent blast, no time to get right with God. We must be right with God right now. Post trib believers will have all kinds of Proof right before there eyes of Whats coming. Pretty easy to believe its time to give your life to Christ with the jews building a temple and A man performing miracles and being hailed as the messiah! Sigh! O well Great post Pete.
Greg
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13290

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 1/18/2016 12:11:23 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Another great article, Pete! Keep up the good work!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13291

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 1/18/2016 9:03:42 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Paul spent, if I am not mistaken, 3 years in the desert in Arabia. Most of the other times I recall, anytime anyone (including Jesus Himself) spent some time in the desert, it was either for testing, torment, or revelation. In Paul's case, it seems to have been revelation, because I don't recall Paul speaking about the Blessed Hope BEFORE that time. I am certain it was at this time The Lord brought Paul up to speed about future plans, and I can't see HOW the critics of the Pre-Trib Rapture CAN'T see that. That being said, you gotta wonder what else The Lord told Paul, and how much of it wasn't written down. I hope we can find out soon.