Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, September 23, 2018   11:40:39 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Number of His Name
Posted By: Anton
2/16/2016 11:18:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent Wendy!Even so,come,Lord Jesus.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13342

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/17/2016 5:28:03 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

There was a problem with this because the implant would use gold as the connectors, Gold isnt flxible and has been the stumbling block to inplants but just this week a break through with a new  conductive material called graphine that can be attached to nerve cells with out loss of voltage or conductivity, its also flexable and the body wont reject the material.....this is the breakthrough material those making implants have been waiting for....so we march on to a Mark.

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13341

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/16/2016 8:52:01 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: If I am repeating myself from before, excuse me, but I seem to remember 6months to a year ago about Microsoft(I believe it was) proposing an implantable brain chip that would let the chipee access the Internet without the need for hardware. Is it that much of a stretch to imagine the implant site to be, oh, Idon't know, somewhere near the forehead? From there, how hard would it be to let loose a computer "virus" that could change the chippe's religious belief, convincing them a certain someone is the real savior of mankind,or that God is actually an exteressterial tyrant who is coming back to kill all of us? Furthermore, how about anyone(especially those pain in the neck Christians who won't get chipped) is the ally of that God and needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth by any horrendous method available? Hey, 40 years ago none of us even had a computer. "Knowledge will increase and the love of many WILL grow cold",
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13339

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 2/16/2016 12:45:15 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

No, you just can't make this stuff up, or truth is stranger than fiction, whichever way you prefer it. Great article Wendy. I'm not sure for which reason I'm looking forward to the rapture more, finally getting my perfect immortal body and meeting Jesus face to face for the first time and reuniting with family/friends or getting the $%^#% out of here. It's a toss up.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13338

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/16/2016 12:42:44 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think we are seeing the mark of the beast climb out of the cradle and crawl. This device in its present state could be easily circumvented and I could have a chip with a fake identity ejected under my skin. Who would know? Knowing this the folks who think about nothing but security will take this simple device and come up with one that cant be faked, cant be circumvented and wallah we will see the mark of the beast move from a crawl to a walk. Then the Antichrist will arrive and add a dash of the supernatural to the device and enable it to run. Of course before you can walk, you crawl. Thanks Wendy your article shows us some insight to were technology is with the Mark.

Greg