Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   2:37:12 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why I Write For God
Posted By: TrudyBooker
2/25/2016 8:38:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Love your writing today!!! I was raised with a God fearing father, and he taught me so much. I love hearing other peoples stories. I am reading your book and it is very good. Wish I didn't have so much work and had more time to read. Ha! Ha! Keep up the good work, Jerry!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13357

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 2/25/2016 9:15:45 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy. Kiki was very special, and these folk never have any idea how great is their influence. Hope you enjoy book 5. My oldest reader is Gale Ware, also an OL subscriber. She just turned 100 on Valentine's and I was wondering how many kids she has influenced in her life.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13358

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/25/2016 9:58:32 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: What a touching tribute to your loved ones. And now you carry on their legacy with your writing. I love this article.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13359

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 2/25/2016 3:14:02 PM

Comments:

how wonderful you were raised in a christian envirement.  thanks for sharing and encouraging too. i was not raised that way - all my relatives were catholic and some methodist on my dads side. i have been a christian for over 20 years and sometimes get discouraged when talking to family members and friends. but they have all heard the gospel and i hope one day they come to know the joy in knowing the lord and his word.  i guess we never know how we have influenced others in this life. thanks jerry.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13360

Date: 2/26/2016 9:20:04 AM

Comments:

Thank you so much. I had worked on this in the past but would get so teary thinking about Kiki it was difficult. Glad you liked!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13361

Date: 2/26/2016 9:26:08 AM

Comments:

Thanks Martha. She was one of a kind. I mailed your book so should have Monday or Tuesday. Thanks so much for supporting my writing over the years.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13364

Posted By: Bernieol -
Date: 2/26/2016 10:41:28 PM

Comments:

Hi Jerry - Read all the previous versions on my IPad. When will you come out with an e-reader version?

Thanks, Bernie

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13365

Date: 2/27/2016 8:20:17 AM

Comments:

Thank you Bernie. I approved the eBook versions yesterday, so they should be ready late next week. Once it is available, it will go on my website and also at Amazon. Amazon usually have books before i have books, and is the same way with eBooks. 

Jerry