Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   12:11:10 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Lay Me Down
Posted By: Carolee
3/1/2016 9:16:41 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Wendy . . . this takes my breath away . . . another reminder of 1 Corinthians 10:13 . . .

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:
but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able;
but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13383

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 3/8/2016 12:45:28 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: PRAISE GOD! Great article, Wendy! Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is so inspirational and affirming that God is always looking out for us! I just love your story and it gives me goosebumps to hear about God's work in your lives. I believe that in spite of myself, God has always been moving in my life in ways I could not have imagined. And, I'm at a place of looking to Him for further direction. He is good no matter what! Thanks again! PRAISE GOD!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13380

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 3/5/2016 10:28:45 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Yes happy birthday sister! Thanks for you continual flow of inspiring words. I enjoy your technical expertise along with your spiritual inspiration. Blessings to you and your family.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13378

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 3/1/2016 10:36:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hi all. This was obviously a topic close to my heart, and I so appreciate your heartfelt responses. For me it has been a prayer that waited years and years for an answer, and its still early. I really do love you all that comment regularly, and I will pray for you all too. Thanks so much for the encouragement you all give me to carry on. Come Lord Jesus!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13377

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 3/1/2016 9:02:24 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, #1., Happy Birthday!!! #2., I see I am not alone. I retired(actually, not voluntarily but due to medical reasons) from the Chiraq Police Department last May. Aside from talking to JL Robb about a couple of non-policey books I have been toying about writing, I have not been able to find a supplement to my pension(which, by the way could be completely obliterated by the various thiefs of Cook County, the State of Illinois, the City of Chicago, and the U.S."government"). I have been PRAYING without cease, but am no closer to what to do than when I started. But after reading this post, I realize I CAN hang on a little longer. Thank you very much...I needed this.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13376

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 3/1/2016 6:33:14 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

thank you for sharing with us - what an  awesome testimony to an awesome and always faithful god.  it is so hard sometimes when we are in the thick of it to trust him but what a joy when we do. i am grateful to all here for prayer and encouragment and to you and your ability to put it all down on paper so well.  the retired pastor of the church i go to use to say - he meets your need and not your greed .

thank you again wendy for all your articles and for sharing this.  god bless you.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13374

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 3/1/2016 10:35:33 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Awsome Wendy! Ain't it great when things just work out despite our best efforts to the contrary? Now, if we would only remember that in the future Smile

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13371

Posted By: LizGillum -
Date: 3/1/2016 9:41:32 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Love this, I too have lived out God moving in my life through ways and means I never could have imagined. God is good, God is faithful, and God gives us from his great storehouse whatever he deems is good for us whenever he deems the time is right. Thank you so much for sharing.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13370

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 3/1/2016 9:31:51 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: God is good. I'm happy for you and your family.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 13369

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 3/1/2016 9:28:44 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Halleluia! What a beautiful and encouraging piece you have given us, Wendy. Thanking you, and thanking God FOR you.
I so look forward to meeting you ... in His presence!