Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:40:42 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Gift That Keeps On Giving: Jesus the Christ
Posted By: JudithShell
3/24/2016 9:15:11 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks Jerry..your thoughts brought tears to my eyes. I have millennium grandkids that used to love the Lord, but now love the world and technology instead.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13417

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 3/24/2016 8:45:50 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, you wanna know what my biggest Easter wish is? It is that, at the stroke of dawn on Easter Sunday, we will be awakened by an extremely loud trumpet(no offence, but not yours) blast and a shout of "Hey!...you kids...come up here!". I am being absolutely serious in my wish. He can't come back soon enough.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13418

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 3/26/2016 6:15:05 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen,Michael!Today(Saturday) is the Resurrection of our Lord.

Anton.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13420

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 3/26/2016 4:47:26 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

great article . it is so true and i am running into it everyday who call themselves christian yet the churches they go to leave out jesus and the blood .  you correctly named them "So we have a new religion, the religion of the Church of Narcissism, all play and no work, no sins… just Heaven."

just as they missed the truth in zechariahs' day they are missing it today too.  

thanks for your articles - they are always good to read and thank you for your books and for making me a character in the 5th book! i am honered. i am on the third chapter and it is good and i would encourage anyone who has not read them to do so. 

happy easter !