Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, March 22, 2018   5:26:49 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Anti-Semitism: Nothing up my Sleeve
Posted By: Gracemer
3/26/2016 10:40:44 AM

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
A really good article! And thank you so much for the link to "Stop Pretending All Religions are the Same." I've read it twice and passed it around already.

It came to me all of a sudden--secular liberals live in a make believe world. If we make nice, they (Muslims) will like us; that giving them everything they ask for makes us good people; that we worship the same god; that they're just like us. On the home front, that if a man says he's a woman then he is; if we give money to the U.N. they will stop global warming. The list is endless. None of it based on fact or history.

I'm so glad you posted this.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13419

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 3/26/2016 11:04:18 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I nearly forgot. I reject the opinion that the Crusades were waged by Christians. These wars were fought by heathens at the behest of the Roman Catholic Church which promised them remission of sins for doing so. If we can get past the notion that the Roman church is Christian, then we can stop being embarrassed about the Crusades. We didn't do it. One of the first acts of the RCC was to kill Christians, among other groups.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13428

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/2/2016 7:50:05 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

"Did you catch the magician's trick?"

Yes, I did Alf, excellent analysis on the mass disinformation and all the deception! It all goes back to "Groupthink"

Be aware OL members! There are many wolves in sheep's clothing!

"There's plenty going on up your sleeve!"

That's an understatement!Wink