Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   5:08:37 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Living on a Prayer
Posted By: SusanJacobs
3/29/2016 10:06:25 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Wendy, at the end you always make me say "Wow"! Isn't it amazing how every little part of the scripture is so very significant for living.Thank you so much for sharing with us. God bless your journey as we stand on tip toe looking up in awe and anticipation of realizing the fullness of our Redemption.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13425

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 3/29/2016 11:32:57 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Don't let the Liberal Democrats get a hold of this piece of information! Wait until they hear that the number one cause of death is birth! They'll make a law against giving birth, thus preventing future deaths. They'll be heros!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13426

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 3/29/2016 12:42:08 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

When I heard about telomeres and that the rare babies born with very short telomeres died of old age before adulthood,it occured to me that long telomeres were probably the reason that pre-flood people lived so long and why they again will live long in the millenial era. Such a simple way for God to increase or decrease our life span.

I suspect that when we receive our immortal bodies, there will be no more telomeres.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13427

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 3/29/2016 9:01:00 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, you have a unique knack of being able to explain scientific items in a way even a Liberal Arts Music/Psychology major receipient can understand. Oh, NOW I get it!. Good job on this one.