Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   8:58:25 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Chimera Complex
Posted By: Anton
5/16/2016 12:21:07 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Inspired article Major Pete!Amen.
God Bless,
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13485

Posted By: Mark Thompson -
Date: 5/18/2016 9:21:45 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Another great piece of writing. Thanks for your excellent work. I have a request. All the decades I have been a believer and interested in "The End Times", the Anti-Christ gets the vast majority of coverage. I would like to see an article on the False Prophet. Borrowing a line from your article, I find it impossible to imagine a "religion" that would be palatably to the entire world. It is possible this have already been addressed in the Omegaletter archives, I am just unaware of it.
Thanks again, may The Lord richly bless you.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13484

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 5/17/2016 12:43:12 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Congratulations Pete . . . this is a moumental work . .  as Anton said "inspired"!!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13483

Posted By: pete -
Date: 5/16/2016 11:38:40 PM

Comments:

They both have pro's and cons, AK's are notoriously reliable though and will fire even when dirty. But not sure ammo will be that big an issue once the current regime is unseated. Guess it depends on which you prefer

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13482

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 5/16/2016 8:59:12 PM

Comments: Pete, if you have to dust this, I GET it, but I will ask anyway. I am currently on the balance beam trying to decide what rifle to get..AK47 or a 5.56AR platform. I seem to lean towards the AK but have been seeing a problem with the future availability of 7.62/39 ammo. Any comments or suggestions? Tnanks!