Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 24, 2018   4:09:58 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Revelation
Posted By: Anton
5/19/2016 12:05:50 PM

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article,Jerry!
God Bless,
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13503

Posted By: JamesKing2016525 -
Date: 5/25/2016 9:13:17 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Earthquakes are actually decreasing http://www.icr.org/research/index/researchp_sa_r06/
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13494

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 5/21/2016 9:17:04 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

I also believe time is short. It's getting exciting.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13491

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 5/20/2016 11:41:00 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Great article!  There is indeed a lot of geological activity and I think there will be more that might surprise us in places we would never have guessed...Yellowstone, the Gulf of Mexico, etc.  I fear for those who will be left behind after the Rapture and think that the earthquake spoken of in the Bible will be just that ... an EARTH quake.  I think the entire planet will be severly jolted and possibly thrown off its axis.  This will not be a nice place to be. Time is short.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13490

Date: 5/20/2016 8:25:36 AM

I personally hope and pray for a pretribulation rapture but see scriptures that lead also to post tribulation. I try not to debate it because there is no one, including Bakker who knows 100% though many seem to believe they do. Some things we just do not know and some we may never know. God has all those answers. I wrote the following article, The Great Rapture Debate, http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=316

and you will find it interesting. The beliefs among pastors are all over the place. I do know that if it turns out that I am alive at the time and find myself going through it, I will keep the faith and hopefully, my head. It will be an awful time, especially the third woe. In my book series I have the rapture as an ongoing, instantaneous event. That came to me in a dream, as has much of the series, so I prayed about it, went back and studied the possibilities and decided, why not? Someone has to be here to help the 144,000 witnesses who will be going through the tribulation themselves. There will be a huge need for teachers, though any church at that time will have to be underground.

How's that writing coming along?

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13489

Date: 5/20/2016 8:12:11 AM

I agree Judith, like people in the days just before the flood.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13488

Date: 5/20/2016 8:11:25 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Thanks Anton and God bless you!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13487

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 5/19/2016 9:33:45 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, it's funny you wrote about this today. I have a roundabout way of getting to a point but, trust me, I will. Recently, I discovered that Jim Bakker is evidently back on TV, only this time he is pushing survival 101 along wit Steve Quayle, David Langford, and a few others. They seem to think we are going to be here to confront Mr. Antichrist, whoever that may be, and we need to stock up on everything prepper. Don't get me wrong...I DO prep for civil unrest, possible EMP, financial collapse, etc., but in NO WAY do I think we as a body are supposed to be here during the Time of Jacob's Trouble. Evidently, they do, regardless of the aforementioned quakes, volcanos, floods, you name it. How supposed "Christian" teachers and leaders can be SO obtuse is an eternal mystery to me. I guess this just goes with my hypothesis that the more people deny the end-tmes, the more credence that denial gives the End-times. We HAVE to be at the doorway, because a WHOLE lotta people don't seem to be on the same page. Don't know if I will ever meet you this side of the Rapture, but KNOW I will on the other side. Before then, will we see BAD TIMES? My guess would be a resounding yes...will we see THE bad times? I don't believe it. I can't believe it. The last time I checked, faith in Jesus and acceptance in what He did were the ticket for salvation...not if a person went through the Tribulation. In fact, I can't find ANYTHING in Scripture, contrary to the other side, that says we are going through it. Am I wrong, because if I am, PLEASE someone tell me. Everything in my being tells me NOONE could survive 7 years of hell on earth.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13486

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 5/19/2016 12:32:06 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: ..and yet all I hear from people, even doubting Christians, that 'oh we have always had earthquakes!'. Big mistake.