Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 22, 2018   6:12:43 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Days of Lawlessness
Posted By: TrudyBooker
5/26/2016 9:17:12 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
You r so right Jerry! it is sickening what is happening to our country, but I think we will be out of here before long. Keep up the good writing. I really enjoy it!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13505

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 5/26/2016 9:31:22 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy, and I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13506

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 5/26/2016 10:20:24 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry . . . many thanks for still another excellent commentary however I confess one sentence has me "scratching my head"

He is supposed to be such a great conman that he fools
even those who are totally dedicated to Christ.

What scripture do you base that statement on?  The only post-trib believers I recall are referenced in Revelation 20:4 . . .

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13507

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/26/2016 11:14:18 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry,

This is a good article. Its spot on.

Things are not ready for the Antichrist yet but the rapture would make everything fall into place, well everything we know of.  Im sure there are things the Lord is waiting on we know nothing about. Its his show and he has his hands on the trigger.  Watching the Slow motion destruction of Christian America is painful but it has to be.  America is a type of restrainer. Thats obviously coming to an end. Neither presidential hopeful will change anything for the better because it cant be changed for the better. There is no time for a Lull, A resurgence of Christianity wont change it. We are going to hit the Iceberg and plain and simple. America will slid into the abyss along with the 131 other countries of this world.  When, well thats the thing we have no idea about.Its drawing closer is all we can say! One of these days that next step will be taken and literally all hell is going to break loose. 

Greg

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13509

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 5/26/2016 12:16:37 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Yes, we are going the way of Europe. The US is just an offspring of Europe and Rome, so it is no surprise that we are falling down the same hole as Europe. America has been the last hold out for Christianity in the world up until now. We Christians have no where to go now, but up.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13510

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 5/27/2016 9:59:04 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, 10-12 years ago when I came back into the fold, so to speak, one of the things that so strongly convinced me the Rapture must occur soon, was a "chance" discovery via the internet(about the time I first started going on it) were several articles I came upon after searching via Google for "Non-Christian rationalizations of the Rapture". Articles of statements "channeled" by people like Barbara Marciniak, David Spangler, and others from messages by a plethora of "alien" entities and "spirits", who stated that A certain several million people on this planet have outlived their usefulness, are blocking the progress that "mother earth" needs to make, and will be "removed" from this planet for "reeducation" of the "truth". Evidently, "mother earth" cant cleanse herself until these parasites are removed from her. Imagine that...satan blatently TELLS the world people are going to disappear from here, but that is all part of "mother earths" plan. I know it ain't scriptural in origin, but even the bad guys know a select bunch of people are going bye-bye sometime soon. But if you are a Christian and say something like this, you may be forced into seeing a nice doctor who has just the thing you need to get your mind right. So a vast majority of so-called Christians deny the Rapture? Geesh, that really IS funny...cause the bad guys don't.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13511

Date: 5/28/2016 9:14:58 AM

Comments:

Good morning and hope you have a great Memorial Day. I base my conman comment on Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.  KJV

I believe the "elect" are the believers throughout history who have been fooled by false teachers, believing they have seen miracles. During Moses' warnings to Pharaoh, the pharaoh's priests also worked supernatural wonders. They threw their canes to the floor and they turned to serpents. I believe the antichrist will work such wonders that  believers at the time, possibly left behind believers, will buy in. There will be believers throughout the Tribulation because many are to be beheaded for not buying in to the beast. That's my opinion.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13512

Date: 5/28/2016 9:19:03 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree totally. When is the everlasting question, but today is closer than yesterday. Whoever becomes our leader, it is allowed by God. He lets us make our choices and then we pay the consequences. We, those who believe the prophets, know it is coming to an end soon. It was predicted after Israel's formation, and pieces are falling into place quickly.

Happy Memorial Day!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13513

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 5/28/2016 12:14:31 PM

Comments:

Hi Jerry . . . okay . . . you could be right . . . however I'm thinking the decisive point would be whether or not they are" those who are totally dedicated to Christ. " otherwise where would be their basis for their beheading?