Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, March 21, 2018   10:47:08 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Timothy  3 : 5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

If I Were The Devil
Posted By: TrudyBooker
6/23/2016 8:24:57 AM

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is a GREAT one, Jerry! I always liked listening to Paul Harvey, but never did hear this one!!! He certainly was correct. The devil is working overtime. The good Lord will take care of him, and I believe shortly.
Thanks for the commentary.
Trudy Booker
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13583

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/27/2016 4:35:16 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

I just cant comprehend how Satan's feels he can beat Christ. He isnt a fool and hes very clever. What has him convinced he can win.What do we not know about Satans plans.  Thats the question that pops into my head from time to time. 

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13579

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 6/27/2016 11:32:45 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Looked at through spiritual eyes, one would have to admit that the devil is alive and well...and wreaking havoc around the world. I feel sorry for the young lady who rolled her eyes at you, for she will soon be consumed by a roaring lion, walking about, seeking whom he may devour. We need to keep our armor on!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13575

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 6/24/2016 7:42:19 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

And I hope to meet him too. He was put on this planet for a reason, and he knocked this one out of the park.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13574

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/23/2016 9:13:57 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I have no idea what Denomination Mr. Harvey was, but I have no doubt that he is in Heaven now, because no one could voice those thoughts with such conviction and NOT be saved. Just another guy I look forward to meeting real soon.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13573

Date: 6/23/2016 5:51:04 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Thank you. Ever-Darkening is so true, and it seems to get a little darker each day.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13572

Date: 6/23/2016 5:50:10 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Thank you Trudy. Paul Harvey was always my favorite and loved his "The Rest of the Story."

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13571

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 6/23/2016 11:09:05 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article Jerry!! Who knew just how prophetic those words would be. May God grant us all the grace to be lights in an ever-darkening world.