Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, February 25, 2018   8:27:28 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Distress of Nations, with Perplexity
Posted By: TrudyBooker
6/27/2016 8:55:24 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
GREAT!!!!! You did a super job on this commentary. I agree with you completely. I think the rapture could happen any day, and I am ready!!, God Bless You!!!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13580

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 6/27/2016 11:56:05 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete-

You would not BELIEVE how ready I am to go. Every morning I check news feeds, and then my wife yells at me. It's gotten to the point where I just look up and ask LORD, HOW MUCH LONGER?

We seriously need to be praying for each other as well as the lost.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13581

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 6/27/2016 1:37:03 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: While I'm blessed to be sitting in a resort hotel with an ocean view in Maui, I say "Come, Lord Jesus!"
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13582

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/27/2016 3:27:33 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

This is a good Article Pete, I think you are on the money. I believe man wont be 100 percent successful in his attepts to creat this one world govt. I think it is the Antichrist who will take a system that is 95 % completed and making it work.  I think we are seeing this system haveing one of its many failures. But man learns from failure and I dont see this as a sign that anything is ending. One other thing, Ive been expecting the Rapture anyday for over 10 years. We must be prepared for 10 more years. Because it's a possibility.  These days it seems right on top of us. I sure hope so.

Greg

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13584

Posted By: DavidGraham -
Date: 6/27/2016 10:09:56 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Hey Pete, I look forward each week to read your commentaries!

One question about today's commentary that you posted. You asked the question: "should we anticipate a soon Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church? Note Jesus’s words concerning the timing of His coming…" Then gave reference to Luke 21:25-28

My understanding is that the Luke 21:25-28 passage refers to the Second Coming of Christ Jesus not the Rapture.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13585

Posted By: JoanneHamner -
Date: 6/27/2016 10:34:40 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Pete! This is my very first post. It has always been my understanding as well that the verses you refer to are for the second coming as Jack Kelley had always told me.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13586

Posted By: pete -
Date: 6/28/2016 9:50:37 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

First note that  although similar Matthews account of the Olivet discourse primarily has the Jewish people in mind. Luke's account on the other hand seems to be more inclusive of the global situation pertaining to the last seven years. What I wanted the audience to hone in on was that  Jesus states that when these things begin to happen, look up. 

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13587

Posted By: JohnBurner -
Date: 6/28/2016 12:08:18 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: WOW! Great article Pete. I really needed that. I pray that you are right. I'm ready. God Bless.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13588

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 6/28/2016 2:43:20 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hey Pete,
Bless your heart. Great article. We've come a long way fast - from "20 years from now" (remember?) to "soon." I'm much stronger spiritually now and could wait (I think?), but I'll gladly answer the call go home now.
And I have nowhere near the knowledge or insight you do, but I've been thinking the same thing since Trump started winning primary states. God has a plan and a reversal right now is not part of it, although, I am hoping He is smiling as he sees His remnant still fighting against the onslaught of evil. I continue to pray for those Christians around the world being persecuted for His sake AND for a soon home-going! 

Thanks again, Pete, and God Bless! Praying for you! Stay safe!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 13589

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 6/28/2016 8:10:52 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, any chance we can talk you into contributing twice a week? Jack did a column everyday except for Sunday. (And we sure miss him and his insight.) Currently Wednesday and Saturday are open. Maybe J.L. Robb could switch to Wednesday to give you Monday and Thursday. Any other voters...
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 13590

Posted By: DavidGraham -
Date: 6/28/2016 9:30:58 PM

Comments:

You have my vote! I would love to see Pete contribute twice per week. 

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 13591

Posted By: pete -
Date: 6/28/2016 9:52:08 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Once I transfer into my new job come September, I'll be able too. As for now, it is very hard to just get the one in...but I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 13592

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 6/29/2016 1:50:48 AM

Comments: Yes, I agree! More from Pete would be great! Thanks for doing the one now even though it's hard. We are truly being blessed by your efforts!
Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 13595

Posted By: JohnBurner -
Date: 6/29/2016 12:43:42 PM

Comments: You clearly have my vote!
Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 13603

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 7/4/2016 12:03:18 AM

Comments:

Reading your Commentaries are like manna from heaven that feed my soul with hope. You never disappoint, and I am uplifted from the despair of living in these awful times when I read your consoling words that ring true in my spirit. Thank you for all your efforts for us. Blessings and joy to you and yours on this possibly last 4th of July Celebration tomorrow. Maranatha!