Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, March 23, 2018   12:41:38 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Late, Great Book of the Revelation
Posted By: HarryPaul
6/29/2016 10:20:08 AM

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
“potential giving units"
I love it.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13600

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 7/1/2016 1:35:37 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: amen wendy - it can get discouraging talking to christians who think you are way off your noodle for just mentioning prophecy and the rapture. like we don't get enough of that from the rest of the world. hurry up lord!!!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13599

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/29/2016 10:11:55 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: In a way, I kind of see it as a form of pride in those who either think nothing is going to happen soon, or that we have a ton of time left so we can see "how it will all Pan out(I HATE that cop-out of an excuse). Think about it. People who insist He isn't coming back until the whole world is won, or they achieve something in this life, or yadda-yadda-yadda; these people seem to think they can offer something better than being home with The Lord. If that isn't pride(or blatent arrogance) I don't know what is.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13598

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 6/29/2016 3:31:49 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: You have the two groups. One very earth minded,and looking after only the things of this earth. The other, heaven minded, who know they have to live on this earth, but would really rather be in heaven where Jesus is. To me, the understanding of prophecy is more important than anything else right now. When you see all the things which are happening around the world today, and how they line up with Bible prophecy, you can only be amazed and realize that we are bumping up against the end of this age. Gotta love it.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13597

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 6/29/2016 1:33:12 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

I'm hoping for that Crown of Righteousness! It's the only crown I have a legitimate shot at

Great article Wendy. As soon as I bring up Bible prophecy with anyone, particularly other Christians, I get the eyes rolling back in the head look.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13596

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/29/2016 1:25:13 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Your Right on the money Wendy. I remember in the 70ties  prophecy was THE topic in our Methodust Church. The one thing none of the ministers of that time forsaw is what is happening in our Churchs these days.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13594

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 6/29/2016 12:16:56 PM

Excellent and Amen,Wendy.My Spirit will not strive with man forever.Even so,Come,Lord Jesus.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13593

Posted By: DavidGraham -
Date: 6/29/2016 11:55:04 AM

Comments: Wendy, Great commentary! It is unfortunate and so true.