Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, March 20, 2018   8:58:53 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Whole Lot of Shakin’ Going On
Posted By: Alf
7/5/2016 9:45:29 AM

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
LOVE it.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13608

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 7/5/2016 1:29:16 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: C.S.Lewis, Chronicles of Narnia - The Magician's Nephew - Chapter 8. Aslan creates the Narnian Universe - by singing!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13610

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 7/5/2016 2:48:39 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

your articles are really interesting - you explain things so well (even if i have to read it twice)!  i can see now that not only is the holy spirit pulling the strings but the holy spirit is also a really good vibe!!! wasn't there a song? good vibration?

thanks wendy! 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13611

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 7/5/2016 3:56:08 PM

Comments: The whole cosmos vibrates at different frequencies for each type of matter and energy. If you were able to change the frequency of your body, you would be able to cross into the other dimensions. It's a fascinating study.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13612

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/5/2016 8:24:40 PM

Comments: I gotta laugh. I did a split major of Music/Psychology when I was a lad in college many years ago. My lean with the Psychology was of experimental nature(think William Hurt in the movie "Altered States", the writings of Timothy Leary, Carlos Castenada, etc. Yeah,yeah, Iwas interested in stuff you couldn't make a living at. Anyway, String Theory and the like reminds me of the theoretical conversations me and my fellow acolytes used to have, usually after consuming a funny herblike substance resembling oregano or basil. Can someone PLEASE shout out "WOW.....FAR OUT MAN!!!!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13613

Posted By: Wayne -
Date: 7/6/2016 9:01:44 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: You may want to dig into a Christian physicist also:

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13615

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 7/7/2016 8:15:33 AM

Comments: Years ago, I read an article from the old Creation Science site which stated that EVERYTHING in creation emits a tone unique to itself. It made sense of the passage from Job when God posed the question:

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; WHEN THE MORNING STARS SANG TOGETHER, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4-7 (KJV) [emphasis mine]

So, turns out the stars really DID sing at creation!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13626

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 7/13/2016 7:53:09 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: WOW, Wendy! Loved this article! ;)