Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   1:34:45 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Defending the Defenseless
Posted By: Anton
7/21/2016 11:49:55 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Right on,Jerry!Even so,Come,Lord Jesus
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13638

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 7/21/2016 6:06:00 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Anton. I hate to watch what is happening.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13639

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/22/2016 2:46:24 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr.Jerry, take it from a retired Police Officer...I KNOW we are in big trouble. I am repeating myself,but I really have a growing belief that, although I know the Rapture is going to happen, we are gonna have to go through a whole lot more than anyone here thought we would. There is no saving this or any country, as I believe that train left the station some time ago. I am not trying to be Debby Downer, but it's getting darker and darker every day.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13640

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/23/2016 2:14:32 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I hear what you're saying, but the US isn't supposed to be the world's policeman. Making our boys die in foreign lands for political ambitions is part of the NWO plan. We don't have a legitimate national interest over there and I think it's a violation of the War Powers Act. America was great because America spread the gospel all over the world, not because we beat up bad guys all over the place. They kill our missionaries and our doctors. They even kill their own children. Only the Christians should be allowed to come here because they're being slaughtered. We have millions of illegal immigrants taking advantage of our system. There are nearly 100 million Americans who are unemployed. We need more immigrants like we need I don't know what. I'm sick of it all. We're toast. Let's work while it's still day because the night is coming fast.