Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, June 17, 2018   10:06:21 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Sign of Christ's Coming
Posted By: Anton
8/12/2016 7:40:06 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent Alf and Amen!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13681

Posted By: pete -
Date: 8/13/2016 11:42:36 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen and maranatha!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13680

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/12/2016 5:19:01 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: We watch and we see these thing coming to pass, Sometimes we are amazed because we see it actually before our eyes, We know in the back of our minds this means The Rapture will surly come just as these things we watch for are coming to pass. One leads to the other......As things seem to be speeding up our wait might not be a lot longer.
Greg
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13678

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 8/12/2016 1:50:44 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: amen alf - i too love to read spurgeon and i never knew he was covenant theology and pre mill and post trib. i still love his devotions. thanks for an enlightening article ! Isn't our lord something- he puts that love of israel into us . befor i was saved i never paid too much attention to israel - now it is so different . and i am amazed at the people i know (christians) that are so ignorant of israel and our blessed hope in a jewish messiah.
I have rapture fever . . . . . .
thanks for the links!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13677

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/12/2016 11:17:11 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: "How is it that some Christians defend Islam, yet have no qualms indicting Israel? Doesn't this seem odd if Israel is no longer prophetically relevant?"
Great point, Alf! So true.

"As I write this, the world is like an out-of-control car sliding on ice. It will only come to a stop once it has collided."
Am I wrong to pray for the Lord to hasten the collision?
Even so… Maranatha!

Thanks, Alf. Excellent article. Anyone led to, please pray for our sons and their wives who were brainwashed in college re: Israel. Thanks and God Bless.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13676

Posted By: Mark Palladino -
Date: 8/12/2016 10:47:10 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I have always understood, even from the first days of being 'born again', that Israel was God's chosen, and has a place in the (near)future plans of the Lord. Thanks to the Holy Spirit, the study of God's Word, and articles such as this, I have grown to more fully understand and comprehend that place. I grieve when I see or hear supposed Christians condemning, and even dismissing Israel, and her place in the end times. This is to be expected from the 'anti-Christ' religions and movements out there in this world, but not from within. It is my opinion, that no matter what your confession is, if you are against Israel, you stand against God, and do not know Him. More Christians should really contemplate that statement. God bless, and thanks for your insights.