Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:44:35 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Glow in the Dark Faith
Posted By: ShelleyB
8/15/2016 1:54:19 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thank you so much for the encouragement, Pete. It sure is getting dark, but you are right - we are to shine and keep on occupying until He comes. Like you say, the hardening is a process. Who knows that we might meet someone just in the nick of time? From what I hear and read, there are many Muslims and Jews being saved in the Middle East.
Praise God and Maranatha!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13682

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 8/15/2016 2:23:28 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

What made this excellent commentary particularly special to me is that my son was born in '63 and this "world" is the only one he's ever known.  As a result he (so far) has failed to recognize just how very terrible the ungodly decline has been!!!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13683

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 8/15/2016 3:20:00 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: 1962/63, Bible reading and prayer were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. In 1964, the Beatles made their first trip to America. The TV shows Bewitched and The Monsters appeared that fall. These may seem minor, but when you look at them from a spiritual point of view, you see the beginnings of the fall away from Christian views, and the beginning of the acceptance of paganism as "normal". It has been a slow but steady precess towards death.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13684

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/15/2016 9:03:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: The U.S. is about as "truly Christian" as Israel is "truly Jewish". This country hasn't been(I can't believe I am echoing our muslim-in-chief on this) "Christian" for a LLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time. Mirroring the U.S., neither has Israel. Face it...Tel Aviv is THE "gay" capitol of the Mideast, and Jerusalem ain't far behind. I am as big a supporter of Israel as the fig tree in Prophecy as anyone, but just like our country being full of "C.I.N.O.'s", Israel is full of "J.I.N.O.'s". Israel strikes me as just like in the time of Judges, when "everyone did as they thought right". None of this stuff suprises or shocks me any more. PLEASE....let our remaining time here be very short. Day by day, it is getting harder to find a reason to "occupy". God forgive me, but I don't have the desire to do it.