Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   2:32:55 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

True/Lies
Posted By: Michael
9/12/2016 8:39:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
"I’ve wondered how much longer God will allow the world to go, before returning."

What a coincidence! I posed that very question to my wife over breakfast this morning.

Good article Pete. Thank you.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13767

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/15/2016 4:52:47 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: So much peace in your message here ... for me. Thank you for serving us by shining so much Light of the Truth for us!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13755

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 9/12/2016 4:11:45 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks, Pete. I am of the same opinion. I think He speeds things up so that he has a Bride to take home. So many "Christians"/Christians are either falling away or being martyred. He has to be coming soon, although I read stories of how many people are being saved in the Middle East and around the world by being prompted to search out truth because of a dream about Jesus.
Also, regarding the lie thing. Just yesterday I was talking to a friend and she said it will be so nice to be in heaven where there will be no more lying. And my son today and I were talking about how before our recent times, it was never impressed on us how bad lying is. A little white lie here, an omission there. But now, its all you see everywhere and we are constantly questioning what we hear. It truly is an awful and severely damaging sin.
Ahhhh… heaven is going to be so wonderful….no lies, no sin, just Truth Himself to worship and praise for all eternity. Maranatha!
Praying for you, Pete! God Bless!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13754

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/12/2016 1:54:10 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

We do not know just how bad it was before the Lord sealed the doors on the Ark. We dont know how bad is the bad the Bible speaks of. So we are left to speculate. Ive become a master speculater, wrong 95% of the time too. When it gets bad all the time. When there is no good times that are not tainted with bad. Then we are at the very threshold of the Rapture is my newest speculation. Im an average Joe and I had a good weekend without even a hint of anything bad. Not a single hint. So I think there is still some more time ahead of us.... Its going to get worse I think before we see the Rapture.On another note, It feels like its getting time for the False Prophet to arrive, the worls just seems ready for that kind of deception, I think in order for him to do his job we will be gone. SO we are getting closer, yes we are.

Greg

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13753

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 9/12/2016 1:30:12 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Although I confess I don't have confirming scripture however it has always been my understanding and belief that the rapture will occur as soon as the last of the elect (the bride) is saved through the belief and acceptance of Jesus as Saviour prior to the great tribulation and only God (Who knows the end from the beginning) knows the indivdual, day and the hour of that!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13752

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/12/2016 11:35:31 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Just when I think it can't get any worse, it does. Knowing the end of the world as we know it is near is both a grief and a joy. God is in control, but I'm constantly advising Him to speed things up.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13751

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 9/12/2016 9:53:16 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I am wondering the same. How much longer will God allow evil to engorge the world before he says "enough". Great enciteful article Pete as usual.