Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:34:27 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The End of the Beginning
Posted By: Anton
9/19/2016 11:24:56 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Can we go Home now,Pete?I am weary and tired.What about a Rapture before the elections?The chaos caused will let Obama declare martial law and postpone everything.Hillary has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.Trump could easily be assasinated.Just my thoughts anyway....
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13778

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 9/19/2016 2:24:42 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks, Pete for the encouraging article. I always loved that scene in Beauty and the Beast - now I know why. :o) I don't care how we go, I just want to go.
Anton - great comment! I'm enjoying the visual of Trump on a banana peel. And I am hoping we go home before the election, too! I am constantly feeling tired and weary, but then I read an article like this from Pete and remember that many of us feel the same way and what we need to do is stay focused on Him and our Blessed Hope! He has come and indwelt us, but EVEN SO… COME LORD JESUS!!!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13779

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 9/20/2016 12:57:44 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I could say a lot about this fantastic article, but something I never thought of popped in my mind. People always wonder what age we will be in eternity, but I think "age" is the wrong term. I think that, in a new perfect state, we will be like children who never lose the wonder of always learning new things, in the prime of health and vitality, and like a book that is never finished because of the volume of wisdom to be discovered. You are right Pete...forget the cloud and harp scenario...that would be a waste.