Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   8:36:25 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

R.I.P. Planet Earth
Posted By: Unknown
10/6/2016 10:44:27 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
It's getting ugly out there. The fuse to a conflagration has been lit and grows shorter by the day. For those who might be interested in what's going on in Israel, there are a couple of live web cams that are worth looking at. Kotel has one and there's anoither one at www.aish.com. Keep looking up!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13814

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/6/2016 11:13:01 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: There wont be a war that involves Russia until the Gog war. Otherwise we are wrong in where we are in time. North Korea is another story.
Great post Robb.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13815

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/6/2016 11:15:05 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Jesus said that the last days would be like the days of Noah. Besides rampant wickedness, what some Christians say is that it was the time of the Nephilim (and after that, too). Human/angel hybrids. God isn't fond of hybrids and Noah and his family were the last "pure" humans. Now scientists are furiously working on hybridizing man again (Crispr), transhumanism (part machine), and whatever "they" are in contact with in the spiritual realm (CERN). Earth's populations are being assaulted on all sides. The Obama regime (and Hillary) double crossed Russia. That's what's bringing us to the edge of war. I can't recommend highly enough Infowars.com for correct news on the situation. The Alex Jones channel on YouTube offers short clips from long daily programs for those who don't have a lot of time. He said "vote for Trump if you want to live." I hope there's time. And even then...we know these things are going to happen because God said so. It's the timing of it all.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13818

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/6/2016 4:42:09 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are absolutely correct, Steven. And getting uglier by the day.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13819

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/6/2016 4:45:03 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

The Russian Reset and the Obama Clinton shenannigans have brought us to the edge of disaster. By the way, Alex Jones has started following my tweets! Alex is right on.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13820

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 10/6/2016 5:29:57 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Indeed.