Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:39:59 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Zion Defiled?
Posted By: ShelleyMessenger
10/26/2016 10:54:28 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I am glad to see that you are feeling better, Wendy?

This was a real good commentary, though sad to say people will believe what they want, even though the black and white (from the Bible) hits them square in the face.

I was thinking of how we look at many news items, comparing them with what the Bible says about the last days. Broad items make sense and are part of the picture; but many times we take little things and try to work them in. Most times we have been wrong, on those.

But; Israel and God's people being back in the land is the one thing that is so profound, and can't be denied.

Funny how these past few days, there are those UNESCO and others who are still trying to deny history. I find myself wanting to say, that "it doesn't matter what you say, God will have His say". And He will.

Thanks and God Bless.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13868

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 10/26/2016 1:13:56 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for exposing that prophecy to the light of day. I had not recalled that one as it is a little obscure for end time prophecy. I am amazed to see how things are lining up with His Word. This world truly is in the lap of the evil one. Blindness, people given over to reprobate minds that will not and therefore cannot see the truth.
PS... a little typo... It is Micah 4,11
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13869

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 10/26/2016 4:30:26 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dead on Wendy. I expect Obama to pull another surprise after the elections concerning Israel. Blessings to you and your family.