Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 14, 2018   7:09:23 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

This Was Your Life
Posted By: DaleWarford
11/14/2016 10:51:33 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Superb Pete!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13901

Posted By: HarryPaul -
Date: 11/14/2016 10:55:14 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Very timely,
Thanks Pete.

Harry
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13902

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/14/2016 11:08:07 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: I was saddened and glad to hear of Jack Chick's passing. I've used his tracts for years. They really do get read. Glad because he has gone home to glory. Many people believe they are saved because of their faith, not realizing that even the faith they use to believe was a gift of God and didn't come naturally from within themselves. Eph 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" We cannot hold up our faith to God as a good work to be rewarded with eternal life. It's ALL grace. We were foreordained. Because of that we cannot lose our salvation by future sins. God's will is the great glory of our salvation; why we can rest assured of eternal life. Great article Pete, but I always like to bring this out as well. Many believers stumble between pride in their faith and terror that their continuing sins will cost them their salvation. Can't happen folks. God is the Alpha and the Omega. Enter into His rest.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13903

Posted By: Mark Thompson -
Date: 11/14/2016 1:00:10 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: That was an awesome job Pete. Thanks so much, I really needed it. God bless you in all you do.