Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, August 19, 2018   11:41:34 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Rapture According to Jesus Christ
Posted By: KaraB
1/30/2017 9:05:00 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thank you for this article Pete. I have a Partial Preterist friend with whom I have had many conversations with about eschatology. I am not sure how anyone can reconcile all of the descriptions of the Great Tribulation that are given, not just in Revelation, but throughout the Bible as having happened in AD70. But after listening to her arguments, I can only believe that it is driven by a lack of desire to really know what can be known about the last days. This of course is not limited to Preterists and Partial Preterists but extends to almost all of the people that I know personally. Even those that I have talked to who acknowledge that we are living in the end times don't seem to have a handle on why they believe it. My question to any Preterist or Partial Preterist is "Do you believe that the devil is currently bound and not roaming the earth?" Revelation 20:2 states plainly that he is bound for 1,000 years following the Great Tribulation. If we are indeed living in the Millenium then talk of resisting Satan should not be relevant James 4:7. My friend ended our last discussion about eschatology after I made this point and we have not really talked about it since. She did concede that she did not believe that Satan is currently bound- but that she is still a Partial Preterist. I am wondering if you have heard of any argument by a Partial Preterist that contradicts Revelation 20:2?