Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, December 16, 2017   11:29:45 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 16

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Slavery and the World of Islam
Posted By: Gracemer
2/2/2017 11:54:14 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Zec 14:12

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

I reckon the other barbaric rapist/murderers will be wiped out by the preceding judgments. Oh yeah, and those who supported them, too, who received not the love of the truth.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14046

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/2/2017 9:05:48 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, dust this comment if you have to, but this is how I really feel. The quran, koran, or however you want to spell it, is fit only for toilet paper or for draining bacon on it. Period. Oh, is that not loving or "Christian"? Too bad (to anyone offended by that), but I challenge anyone to show me 1 verse of Scripture where in the Old OR New Testament, we, as believers are to "respect" or "honor" any other religious belief or writing other that The Bible. Are we to love everybody? Of course, but there IS NO OTHER belief system that is true save what is written in THE Bible. Everything is nothing more than bull...stuff. To hell with what the quran says...that is where it came from anyway.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14047

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 2/3/2017 8:21:07 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I have been astonished by this verse since I first read it in 1957. I always thought it was describing nuclear warfare. Thanks for commenting.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14048

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 2/3/2017 8:28:07 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

One of the problems with the Quran as I see, is Christians and Jews are unwilling to read it in order to see for themselves what it really says... and anyone who claims it is all about love and peace hasn't read it.

If Islam was Taoism, there would not be enough adherents for the entire world to worry about. Not the case with Islam. It is also the only major religion (they claim it is not a religion but it is) that tells its followers to take over the world. 

Being Islamophobic is a wise thing, and Jesus was talking about it when he said some would have eyes but not see; ears but not hear. 

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14049

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/3/2017 10:36:04 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Could be nukes, but even then, it's still God using them. Might be a man made weapon that's new and unheard of as yet. Might be something unique to God. I like the way the Nazis got it in "Raiders of the Lost Ark." Slow enough so they know what's happening to them.

I agree with you Michael. I hate their book and their religion and their "God." I can pray for their conversion despite my feelings (think Jonah) and there are testimonies that the Lord is at work over there. If they convert, then they're just like the rest of us and are our brothers. If they don't convert, they get the wrath of God. I can't work up any loving "feelings" for them though. I wonder if Jesus even meant "feeling" love. Been thinking that one over for years.