Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 22, 2018   7:12:29 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Ephesians  2 : 8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Attacking Gideon
Posted By: Carolee
2/16/2017 8:41:05 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Great Idea!!!
"
As for me, from now on when I book a hotel room I will ask if they have Gideons Bibles in the room.
If not, I will stay elsewhere."

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14068

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/16/2017 8:58:04 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Call it a sign of the times, but you probably won't find a Gideons Bible in most hotel rooms anymore...50 Shades of Gray, The Book of Mormon, the Koran, probably, but THE BIBLE?????? What are you...goofy? Please come for us Lord Jesus.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14066

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 2/16/2017 10:51:34 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Funny coincidence. My son-in-laws father passed away last Saturday. We sent a donation to The Gideons in his name. We've supported the Gideons for decades.

"Thatís how the 5% control the 95%."

Another interesting fact: In the old Soviet Union, the Communist Party was in TOTAL control of every aspect of everyones lives. At it's peak, the Communist Party membership NEVER EXCEEDED FIVE% OF THE SOVIET UNION"S POPULATION! That's what can happen with 5% of fanatical followers.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14065

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/16/2017 10:16:14 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Bold! Now Israel probably wants to but can't. God bless you for your work with the church under fire.