Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, March 21, 2018   10:48:18 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

King Solomonís Mines
Posted By: RichardMann2016520
3/1/2017 3:25:53 PM

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
The real question is, what happened to all those riches after the fall of Israel? A couple of bars of gold would be nice to have right now. Oh well.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14097

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 3/4/2017 6:51:27 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Hi Richard!  My husbanc and I actuallly went to Italy last year and the arch of Titus essentially brags that  Titus, when he conauered Jerusalem in AD 70, brought  brought all the wealth of Jerusalem to Rome and used it for pubic works there, including the Colosseum. 

Bummer.Although there are persistent rumors that the Priests were able to hide some of the Temple's treasures before all was lost.

I know I could use a few pounds of gold. But I don't think any of it got buried in MIssissippi :.)