Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   5:05:17 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Iím a Believer
Posted By: WayneHoffman201743
5/11/2017 9:47:39 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
If there was proof, you'd be dead in your sins. It's a paradox, but as soon as proof exists, the need for faith is gone - it is ONLY through faith that you can be saved.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14252

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/11/2017 11:08:19 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I love this stuff. Wish you could go on and on.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14253

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 5/11/2017 11:40:54 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

If that was the case, then Moses and all of Israel would be dead in there sins. The difference between the OT and NT. 

John the Baptist was the closing of the OT and the law. Jesus said "The least of these is greater than John. Why was that? Because the called out ones... the church, has to walk by Faith and not by sight and our  rewards are commensurate with the fact that we have not seen but have believed. If we see the power of God displayed in a mighty way, we may not need as much faith, and our rewards may be less. 

To me, the absolute perfection that we call the Bible is proof, but that doesn't mean that I don't have faith, I definitely do, but it is bolstered by His Word. 

Blessings 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14255

Posted By: WayneHoffman201743 -
Date: 5/11/2017 11:49:01 AM

Comments: I thought Israel was dead in its sin - they do not believe in our Messiah. I can't speak for Moses; he died before there was a Savior, but I'm pretty sure he was saved.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14256

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/11/2017 11:55:00 AM

Comments:

Israel has been blinded to the truth, They will see clearly soon enough. 

There is so much proof the Bible is the word of God we could just go on and on, Ive seen scripture on a faded signpost and felt moved by its power. For me there is no going back to none belief, Its not possible.

Your on point Rob!

Greg 

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14258

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 5/11/2017 12:57:53 PM

Comments:

Great article J.L.! There's always been plenty of evidence for the Bible's authenticity but these days it's more than ever and keeps increasing. Prophecy is the one miracle Satan can't recreate and therefore it is the true signature of God!