Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   8:42:11 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Navigating Stormy End Times Seas
Posted By: Michael
6/16/2017 10:29:33 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
"Death could come first"

For many Christians in most of the world, you'd be hard pressed to convince them the Tribulation isn't already underway. We're too blessed here to be concerned about the timing of the Rapture. Me? After years of study, I'm solidly in the Pre-Trib camp. But, as my wife will happily tell you, I've been wrong before.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14349

Posted By: HarryPaul -
Date: 6/16/2017 10:38:45 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Well said Alf.
Harry
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14350

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 6/16/2017 11:29:29 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Comments: Outstanding. Keep proclaiming the Gospel. That is the only think Jesus ordered the apostles to do. After they are born again, then teach them how to study the Bible and theology. Great article.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14353

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 6/16/2017 11:57:27 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: With a bible in one hand and a book, article or speech in the other, prayerfully look for the truth. I've had to change my opinion a few times as scripture became clearer, but biblical truth must always be the goal. And work while it's still light.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14354

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/16/2017 12:57:00 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pre trib, It just makes sense. But, Im always looking for signs of the Antichrist and the False Prophet as well. I believe any true Pretribber is more on his toes because we know we wont get much notice. We wont get the chance to drag our feet until a man steps up and brokers a deal with Israel.  The trumpet could sound before I finish writing. So a pre trib Christian has to be ready right now. Has to look at prophecy and understand a bit of it right now.  I hate to say it But the shrill way we are attacked by those who do not believe in the rapture has always felt a little off to me. Like, who is behind this.

Darn Im done and no trumpet! Wink 

Greg S