Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   1:59:26 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Move Out, Draw Fire
Posted By: Anton
6/19/2017 8:12:53 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
69 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 36 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen and Amen Pete!Lets keep our focus on Jesus-He is coming soon.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14365

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/19/2017 12:47:46 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen, Amen and again Amen  Pete,

An event that touches upon scripture is what Im expecting this year, This year is half gone. Still Im hopeful. My experience in watching prophecy is it never happens when Ive expected it to happen so that tempers my enthusiasm for the 23rd of Sept.  I first read of this date when I was researching Jubilees and Jewish prophecy concerning them. My heart swelled when I thought something might happen in a couple of years. (it was 2015 back then. I didn't hear about this Sign (Rev:12) in the heavens until recently. Im only saying this because Im of alike mind. Something might happen this year and Ill be surprised if it doesn't but not over whelmed. We want so badly for our Lord to move forward we just have to forgive ourselves sometimes for our exuberance. We still can not ignore 2017. Even the Jews have given this year as the year to start there hunt for there messiah. If nothing at all happens I think this year will still be the end of the beginning and we will be off the side roads and on the main high way that leads to Tribulation. 

Greg S.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14368

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 6/19/2017 9:10:05 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: "What is destined to be one of my more unpopular articles ever..."

Unpopular?! Not in this neck of the woods.

Good, balanced treatment. Nice job, Pete.

In Christ,
Greg L.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14369

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/19/2017 9:40:27 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I only wish it were as easy as to move to a mountaintop and wait for the Trumpet. That being said, I guess we just have to soldier up, cowboy up, or whatever up until it DOES sound. Stay safe Pete.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14371

Posted By: JunePreszler -
Date: 6/20/2017 7:06:38 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Everyday now somewhere on the web, believers are posting uncovered relevant scripture, putting out a video with new insight, writing, commenting & discussing on the Revelation 12 verses, learning some new astronomy with prayerful, additional thoughts, all that fit perfectly into the Blessed Hope puzzle. This celestial event is happening right now. This is a joyful thing to watch the heavens and study scripture. May we be wise hearted as we share this journey together discovering, learning and sharing.

Thank you Pete - awesome article.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14374

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 6/20/2017 8:55:42 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: What the church should be doing is summed up in 2 words that begin with B... building and battling. We are to build His church and do battle with hell. Unfortunately, the church is the only army that shoots its own wounded. The worst battles I've seen are the ones not against the enemy, but against other believers. And this is crazy. Jesus is the head of the church and you can tell when other believers are disconnected from the Head... they shoot at other believers. The church is at times like a army that is off duty hanging out in a bar. They see some navy guys or some other marines and the next thing you know its a bar fight with other people that should be on the same side. If the church isn't fighting the proper enemy it is fighting each other. And don't get me wrong here... we need guys like Josh McDowell (Evidence That Demands A Verdict) or Dr. Walter Martin (Kingdom of the Cults) to deal with the heresy that will attack but believers can have these debates in good fun and fellowship. I was listening to Hal Lindsey's series on Revelation and he mentioned that he and Dr. Martin would debate and talk all day and then go to dinner as best of friends. Pete... please be encouraged and NEVER stop writing. We don't shoot at other believers here. Me, I still want you to write twice a week (at least).

Until He Comes,
Kevin
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14375

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 6/20/2017 1:18:50 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow. Thanks, Pete. Great article. And thanks so much for the links to Gary and Steve. When Steve said at the start of his 2017 September Sign in the Heavens Part 1 that he doesn't even know where to start because everything is circular and interconnected, isn't that true of our God? That's what I always expected to learn from Him when I got to heaven - how He weaves everything together in a beautiful tapestry. And isn't the universal symbol for God a circle? No beginning, no end. Ahhh, the wonder of it all. Can't wait, but watching all of this unfold is "pull up a chair" fascinating beyond measure. Praying for you. Stay safe! Maranatha!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14376

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 6/20/2017 1:28:43 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Like I've said elsewhere, Pete; I may not agree with the premises. But I hope you're right. Most of us are sick and tired of this rotten-to-the-core world. It's probably not the holiest of attitudes I have at the moment, but I'm thinking enough is enough. Bring it on!

May God forgive me.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14379

Posted By: KaraB -
Date: 6/20/2017 9:13:44 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Pete. In addition to all of the dates surrounding Israel, it is interesting to note that October 31st of 2017 marks the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, an epoch in the history of the church. October 31st also happens to fall on 11 Cheshvan this year or the day that Methusaleh died and Noah and his family entered the ark.

That quote by Chuck Missler is one of my favorites and the reason that I never dismiss something without investigating it. I have been following the Revelation 12 sign (and Scott Clarke) since January of this year but something else recently came up on my radar and that is the Flat Earth movement that is taking the internet by storm (not to be confused with the flat earth society). I looked in to it after I heard Chuck Missler make the comment that mathematically the earth is flat. He did not go in to detail about what he meant but being that I have surveyed land most of my life and have never had to correct for the curvature of the earth, I decided to check in to it. I have since found thousands of videos about it on YouTube. And I have been blown away by what I discovered. I am now convinced, more than ever, that not only is the Revelation 12 sign going to mark a significant point in the history of the church but that the preceding Great American Eclipse that will take place on August 21st (along with the previous blood moons)could be the fulfillment of Joel 2:31.

Thank you for writing an article that you did not think would be popular, we need people like you who are willing to say what you believe is true no matter what the push back may be.

Maranatha!

www.flatearthscienceandbible.wordpress.com

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 14390

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 6/25/2017 11:51:26 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: My sentiments exactly, Pete! God bless and keep you, I pray, in Jesus Name.