Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   5:09:09 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Last Hour
Posted By: Anton
8/28/2017 10:20:37 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Pete!Even so,come,Lord Jesus.Waiting for September....
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14520

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 8/28/2017 10:53:04 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Can anyone help with a question I have? If the mark is required at the trib mid-point, how will any elect person survive til the second coming? Israelites who flee to the mountains are covered. But for the rest, 3-1/2 yrs without a job, home, the ability to buy food--will the trib saints all die within weeks of the mandating of the mark or will they become scavengers or even thieves? Or will the mark be ordered but not fully implemented in every area worldwide? This has been puzzling me.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14521

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/28/2017 1:51:12 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Grace,the 5th Seal Judgment Rev 6:9-11 says they will be martyred(beheaded).Hope it helps?

Anton.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14522

Date: 8/28/2017 3:03:49 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Anton, it would help if we knew the timing of the beheading from the time the mark is put into effect. There are some believers who will make it til the 2nd coming. How do they manage it without taking the mark is what I'm wondering.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14523

Posted By: pete -
Date: 8/28/2017 3:43:32 PM

Comments:

Grace,

Remember, that it only took 2 people initially to populate the whole earth (Adam and Eve).

Then it only took 8 people to get that going again (Noah and family post flood).

I don't know how many non-Jewish saints will make it out of the Tribulation to physically enter into the Kingdom age but at minimum, all we need is two!

Pete

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14524

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/28/2017 8:24:27 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Try as I might, I can still find NO REASON for me and my family to want to be here on this rock 1 minute longer than necessary versus to hear a very loud trumpet blast and an even louder voice saying "Come up here!" The sooner the better....MARANANTHA!!!!!!!!!!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14525

Date: 8/30/2017 10:25:47 AM

Comments: I'm just asking for speculation as to HOW anyone makes it to the end alive and unmarked, not how many. Apparently Satan's plan to mark every last person on earth doesn't pan out for some reason. I'm trying to think of what that reason could be, not that I plan on being here. There's no right answer...just wondering.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14526

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/30/2017 2:58:26 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hi Grace,Only God knows.In Rev. it says that the T.saints already in heaven cry out to Jesus,when will you avenge our blood?And He says they have to wait till their number be fulfilled, NOT the Rapture,that remains imminent.

Anton.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14527

Posted By: KarenBrennan -
Date: 8/31/2017 1:22:31 AM

Comments: Awesome article, Pete!! Maranatha - it won't be much longer!