Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:30:03 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

God and America
Posted By: RichardMann2016520
9/7/2017 3:03:57 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I see all of this as the signs Jesus said would come before He returned. The wrath of God will not fall on the gentile nations, of which America is one, until the tribulation period. This all just signs that we are getting closer to the end of this age.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14545

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/7/2017 4:51:35 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: You make some good points. Constantine did become head of the Christian church but simultaneously remained the head of the pagan religion. So much for his "conversion." We have always had wolves among the flock and nothing promotes the dilution of holiness and the thwarting of the gospel as a single head of a congregation (the pastor or pope). Christ is supposed to be the head of the church and the Body is to be overseen by elders. It's a lot harder to subvert a body of believers when there are several seasoned men watching out for the flock than just one man with all authority that congregations will follow like lemmings off the cliff to ruination. But hey, Johnny can't read anymore even if he could unplug from social media or turn off the tv. Our primary objective is spiritual outreach to the lost with the gospel, not social outreach to swell our numbers with tares. In my not so humble opinion.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14546

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 9/8/2017 8:48:17 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Richard.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14547

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 9/8/2017 8:49:37 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Very well said. Thank you.