Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:20:03 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Battle for Truth and Holiness
Posted By: HarryPaul
9/8/2017 10:24:33 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
The situation may be sensitive, but if one takes the Bible seriously the issue becomes less complex. Either you obey God's word or you reject it.
Well said Alf.
Harry
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14548

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/8/2017 1:08:09 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Right on! But I object to your singling out American protestants. There's plenty of blame to go around worldwide on this issue. And while many evangelicals jump on the LGBTQ bandwagon, they're still the loudest voice fighting against this nonsense. Any fundy supporting LGBTQ automatically forfeits the fundamentalist label and should seek another name by which to call him/herself. I'll go further and say that anyone who supports LGBTQ causes needs to check to see if they are still in the faith or whether they were ever in the faith. I don't think the following text is off the mark concerning the gay/Christian debate.

Matt 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14549

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 9/10/2017 7:28:51 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

exactly alf - there is so much to guard against when protecting the truth of gods word. it is why we have a 40 page doctrinal statment at my church.  All the i's or dotted and the t's are crossed!  We had a letter from a sister church that was taken over by unchristians but they did not have a good doctrinal satement and couldn't fire the new 'pastor'. they painted all the pews and alter black and replaced worship music with some weird rock music.  it became the church of "anyone come in and do whatever you want"  they kicked out jesus and the word.  people want to call themselves christian but want to keep their sin and then tell the world they are ok  and christian. they demand you accept them and their sin.  ugh.  hurry lord!!!!!!!