Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   5:10:09 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Hate, Home Grown
Posted By: Gracemer
10/4/2017 11:18:09 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Maybe he was a Manchurian candidate. Maybe he was radicalized. Maybe his psych meds sent him off the rails. Maybe all of the above.

I've struggled with love for others. Compassion, sympathy, empathy, yes. Love? Not so sure, but hope it's enough. A couple of weeks ago I came across a book, "The Strategy of Satan" by Warren W. Wiersbe.

"Many Christians have the idea that Christian love is a feeling. It is not; it is a willing. We are commanded to love one another, and God cannot command your feelings. He has every right to command your will. Christian love simply means that we treat others the way God treats us, and this involves the will....with the Spirit' help, I treat them (people he does't like)the way God treats me, and I seek to show them Christian love. It is a matter of the will."
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14601

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/4/2017 1:41:32 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Wendy!Love conquers ALL.

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14602

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 10/4/2017 4:09:38 PM

Comments: As Lex Luthor said in the first Superman movie, "people are no damn good". This lines up with what the Bible and Christ says about the human race. We are all sinners, rotten to the core, and at any given time can do the most disgusting and horrible things. That is why the only hope we humans have is a new creation, by faith through Christ Jesus.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14603

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 10/4/2017 4:11:36 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: As Lex Luthor said in the first Superman movie, "people are no damn good". This lines up with what the Bible and Christ says about the human race. We are all sinners, rotten to the core, and at any given time can do the most disgusting and horrible things. That is why the only hope we humans have is a new creation, by faith through Christ Jesus. The only way we can love the way God intends us to love and forgive, is to be born again. The flesh is unable to do that.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14604

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/4/2017 8:45:53 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, I sincerely appreciate all the support you and others here have been giving me, but I have to say that if you really believe the story the MSM is giving you about this admitted tragedy, there is a level of either blind trust or lack of understanding about the logistics that would have been needed here. This guy would have had to be Superman to be able to man all the weapons allegedly present, which is doubtful considering he supposedly a 64 year old guy who didn't look like the picture of health. For ALL the CCTV cameras all the hotels have, much less the extensive security staffs, NO ONE questioned how many bags he had or No ONE noticed that? This guy supposedly had not much of a background with firearms per his brother, but he was a GENIUS at modifying weapons, the actual modifications of which are complicated and not being fully explained? And he, per the usual storyline, conveniently shot himself before the Police came in? Sorry, but this is WAAAAAYYYYY to neat and clean, and I doubt anyone will ever get the real story. Orwell was dead on with Newspeak.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14605

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/5/2017 1:14:14 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Right on with your analysis, Michael. Did I mention false flag operation? I should have. "They" want our guns and they will keep on killing people like this til they either get them or the godly are called home or are outnumbered. A person can yell "fire" in a crowded theater and get a huge death toll, but no one will say we need to get rid of the First Amendment or call the ACLU a terrorist organization.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14606

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/5/2017 2:35:49 PM

Comments:

He could have done it. He had time and he could have brought in bags a few at a time. He was wealthy and he probably had help, maybe no help in the actual killing but help setting up. They have discovered he rented two rooms overlooking Finway park for lalapalooza 2 months ago, 400,000 people at that event yet he did nothing, Possibly he was just perfecting his plan or it was a ruse.  But being wealthy he could hide his dbl life easier then any of us. 

My gut feeling is he is a Liberal terrorist and spent a lot of time planning this.  The moronic Liberal media just spouts the first thing that pops into there empty heads and thats grab the guns.  A Drunk drive can run his car into a busload of people and kill all the them but they dont blame the car, But if a drunk shoots and kills a care full of people they will blame the gun.  

The Media is too stupid to realize a man like this would have had the guns wether they were legal or not. Money makes things happen.

Greg S