Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:09:32 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Welcome to Facebook Jail
Posted By: Gracemer
10/13/2017 11:16:42 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
"Facebook's problems could only get worse, as the full scope of how Russia used the social networking site are not yet fully known,..." Hoist by their own petard! That's hysterical.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter accounts, mainly because in the past, some employers demanded the passwords of potential employees in order snoop around. I'm retired now, so that would no longer affect me, but more and more I'm seeing society becoming de-personalized. If I want to talk to my friends I pick up the phone. But back to your topic. My favorite news sites have already had their YouTube videos demonetized. Censorship is expanding. The usual answer is to hurt them in their wallets. I'm not sure how to fight this one, but my most important source of info is my bible. I'm going to stash one somewhere for just in case.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14618

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 10/13/2017 11:25:24 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: It's called censorship. It's being practiced by both Facebook and You Tube and is getting worse by the day. If you are posting conservative, Christian, pro Israel, anti Islamic views, you will be censored. It's the nature of the beast,and the beast is getting meaner by the day.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14623

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/16/2017 1:45:36 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Your right Alf,  There trying to control information and there getting very close to the point where they can. There not there yet though. Unless something radical happens in our favor they will succeed eventually.  

Greg S.