Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   5:10:13 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Stranger Things
Posted By: Anton
10/30/2017 9:10:11 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen,Pete!Luckily we have the Bible as our compass.You will know the truth and the truth will set you free says the Word.What if Trump is raptured too!? Rapture at the very doors!
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14653

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 10/30/2017 11:42:21 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow Pete! What an incredible description of our world past and present. You very succinctly nailed down where the world is today in relation to Bible prophecy. It gives me goosebumps because it really does appear that the time is close for our Blessed Hope!
God Bless you! Don
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14654

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 10/30/2017 2:47:18 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Amazing, outstanding, Holy Spirit Anointed Word of God message Pete!
Come quickly!!!
Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14655

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 10/30/2017 4:58:51 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Exceptional piece Pete! I'm sharing.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14656

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 10/30/2017 8:37:33 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: So much going on, you need a program, like you get at sports events, to keep up with the players. Exciting times.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14657

Posted By: StevenFries -
Date: 10/30/2017 8:41:27 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow! If it were not for the PROMISES made to us by the Lord God, this would all be overwhelming. Who would want to live in a world beset by war, conflict, natural disasters, hunger, sickness and plagues, lawlessness, crime, hopelessness, and poverty??? I am thankful for the opportunity to avoid these calamities and to KNOW that those who are believers in the Word of God who have been SAVED by grace through faith will be removed before these horrors begin. There was a time that I did not know this. Thank you, Pete, for a great article. It's too good not to share. Time is short.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14660

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 11/1/2017 8:36:07 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete, you hit this one out of the ballpark!  (Although, you do that with most of your messages!). Everything in the article is laid out so succinctly. Just great. Absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for your faithfulness in sharing your messages and thanks to God for giving you this gift.