Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, December 16, 2017   9:39:46 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 16

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Rapture and the Covenant
Posted By: Anton
11/20/2017 9:11:14 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Great article,Pete!Makes my head spin though-big piece of meat to chew.What do you think happens to the Jews born from Pentecost to the Rapture? They are not part of the bride unless they become Christians.
Yours in Christ,
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14701

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/21/2017 1:29:38 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Major Pete,

I do not believe all the  Jews after Pentecost are going to hell.They are God's chosen people and fall under the dispensation of the law like they always have unless born again and become Christians.Let us concentrate on the blessed hope rather.Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14700

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 11/21/2017 11:17:49 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

As always . . . an excellent commentary Pete . . . but perhaps because it's almost Thanksgiving . . . what jumps out at me most strongly and that I'm so humbly grateful for is the indescribable privilege of being one of the beneficiaries of Jesus' sacrificial gift (unlike Saul and Samson etal.) sealing me warts and all!!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14699

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 11/20/2017 6:25:07 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hey Pete. As usual this was an absolutely great article. However I think one thing was left out... the one thousand year kingdom after the tribulation ends with the second coming. There are 2 separate judgments that Jesus does directly after He returns. He does a sheep and goats judgment for the gentiles in Matthew 25:31-46. The righteous mortal gentiles go into the Millennial Kingdom the unrighteous are judged and taken off the earth.

Also there is a separate judgment for the Jews only in Ezekiel 20:30-44. (Ezekiel 20:34-38 34 I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered—with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. 35 I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. 36 As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord. 37 I will take note of you as you pass under my rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. 38 I will purge you of those who revolt and rebel against me. Although I will bring them out of the land where they are living, yet they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord.)

I believe this is a separate judgment for Jews only at the end of the tribulation. During the Millennial Kingdom the earth is repopulated with Jews and gentiles that made it through the tribulation alive and have kids. Some of which rebel at the end. It is for this reason I think people are saved throughout the tribulation. The best Hitler could do was roughly 12 million in 12 years. The Anti-Christ only has seven. He doesn't have enough time to kill all the believers and all the ones Jesus refers to as "these brothers and sisters of mine".

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14698

Posted By: DorothyAddington -
Date: 11/20/2017 1:12:13 PM

Comments: I'm glad Mr. Garcia has written about this - it has been a question in my mind as to what salvation would probably look like after the Rapture removes the Church from the earth. Thank you for writing this for OL.
Dorothy Addington
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14697

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 11/20/2017 10:43:33 AM

Comments: Nice Article Pete.
The parable of the 10 virgins never made sense to me years ago, because it appeared that the 5 had lost their salvation. But since the rapture would have already happened and the Age of Grace (the Church, The Bride)is gone from the earth. God is now dealing with the Jewish People again and Gentiles and the Holy Spirit, just like in Old Testament times, is no longer sealed in the believer, so it is possible to "fall away". The Bride is already in Christ's presence. So She... (we) cannot fall away!
Come Lord Jesus!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14696

Posted By: pete -
Date: 11/20/2017 10:20:32 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I believe in this dispensation, Galatians 3:28 surmises it perfectly. Jews not born-again suffer the same fate as Gentiles who are not born again.